The priBalcony Duo Set includes the following components:
You can expect solar modules in the elegant “Black Frame” design, which, thanks to their monocrystalline cell structure, achieve the highest yields even when it is cloudy and in partial shade. You can mount them up to a maximum height of 4 m if, for example, public traffic takes place below your modules.
The inverter you have selected converts the solar energy into alternating current for your household.
You are free to choose the right connection cable for the house connection and the cable length. We also include UV-resistant cable ties.
You will receive a weather-resistant mounting system with which you can easily attach the solar modules to the balcony railing yourself.
The following must be observed when starting up the priBalcony Duo Set:
- Installation: Attach the bracket to the horizontal metal struts of your balcony railing with hooks. You don't need any previous manual knowledge for this, you can simply follow the step-by-step instructions, which are included in the scope of delivery.
- Connection to the house network: After installation, you can simply connect your plug-in solar system yourself to a socket or the feed socket previously installed by a qualified electrician. If the system generates less electricity than your household consumes at that moment, electricity simply flows in from the public grid.
Registration of your system: The following must be observed:
- The production output of the system must not exceed 600 watts.
- A declaration of conformity is required for all material (contact support).
- Before commissioning, the power grid operator must be informed in writing. It's a good idea to contact him before purchasing.
The solar panel
Canadian Solar 370 or 375 Wp – Hiku CS3L
A leading manufacturer and in the top 10 of the Bloomberg NEF Tier-1 list.
- monocrystalline cell structure with 370 or 375 W maximum power and excellent weak light behavior
- very high efficiency of 20.3%
- Half-cell technology - particularly efficient in strong sunlight and partial shading
- higher temperature coefficient, freewheeling diodes and improved reflection within the module increase yields and minimize losses
- fracture-proof solar module specially designed for European winters (snow loads up to 540 kg/m²)
- simple plug & play connection in compliance with protection against accidental contact
- 25 year performance and 25 year product guarantee from the manufacturer
- Dimensions: 1765 x 1048 x 35 mm, weight: 20.5 kg
The fitting mount
The bracket enables you to generate high electricity yields and is designed for the long-term operation of your solar modules.
- two module rails per solar module incl. fastening material
- easy and quick assembly
- weather resistant aluminum alloy
- secure attachment to the balcony railing up to a railing height of 1.10 m and a strut diameter of 42 mm
Scope of delivery
- 2x solar panels (each 176.5 x 104.8 cm)
- Inverter 600W + end cap
- 2 module mounts
- 6 cable ties
- 2 extension cords, each 1.0m
- optional: connection cable (Wieland, Schuko)
frequently asked Questions
Ideally, the LSD batteries have a lifespan of 15-20 years, but as we all know, the Power Stations are consumables, so the lifespan of them depends on the usage habits. However, we can promise that after the specified cycles (full charge and discharge), the devices will have 80% capacity left. The cycle times can support the customer for 5-6 years depending on the power station when used as described in the manual.
First, make sure your power station is connected to the EcoFlow app in internet mode. Second: Go to the Firmware section in the settings of the power station that you want to update. Check for the latest firmware and follow the steps to complete the upgrade.
That depends on the combined voltage and current of the solar panels you choose. It's fine as long as the solar panels use solar connectors and their combined voltage and current is between 10-150 volts and under 15 amps. For example, you can connect up to 3 x 400W solar panels to the Delta Pro (EU). You can find more information on our Energy Blog
When your portable power station is plugged into the wall outlet, all connected electronic devices are powered by the mains and not by the battery. If the power supply from the mains is interrupted, e.g. B. in the event of a power failure, the power plant automatically switches to battery power within 30 ms.
All Power Stations except Delta (EU) are compatible.
The EcoFlow Smart Generator is more intelligent than conventional generators. It works with the EcoFlow app so you can control and monitor it remotely. It features an LCD screen for when you're nearby, and you can even preset an automatic start when your Power Station is depleted to a certain level.
In contrast to other generators, the smart generator charges your power station directly with direct current. This results in approximately 10% higher efficiency, saving you time and money.
The Smart Generator was developed to complement the DELTA Pro or DELTA Max, but also works as a traditional gas generator when you need it on its own.
To bridge longer power outages, you can charge your DELTA Pro or Max with the Smart Generator. In this case, a full tank of fuel adds 5.4kWh to your ecosystem.
Portable solar panels are a highly effective, clean and renewable way to charge a portable power station. The EcoFlow 400W portable solar panels have higher wattage than typical solar panels and are more efficient due to their monocrystalline cells. You can string together up to three 400W portable solar panels and use them with a DELTA Pro Portable Power Station to achieve 1200W of power. In addition, the EcoFlow portable power supplies use an MPPT algorithm to ensure a constant power supply. Unlike static solar panels, portable solar panels can be easily moved and oriented in the sky depending on the position of the sun.